We are always looking for new altos and sopranos. If you wish to arrange a stress-free meeting and audition, please contact us.
- Ability to read music
- Good vocal range and breath control
- Attendance at weekly rehearsals
- Willingness to practice on one’s own.
Rehearsals take place on Monday evenings at Temple Emanu-El, Toronto. There is one major concert a year as well as smaller community events during the performing season. The season generally runs from October to June, with a two-month hiatus in the winter.
There is a fee of $225 per season.
We belong to Choirs Ontario.
- Psalm Trilogy (Srul Irving Glick)
- Five Hebrew Love Songs (Eric Whitacre)
- Madrigals (Milton Barnes)
- Women of Valor (Andrea Clearfield)
- Shiru (Allan Naplan)
- Schlof main Kind (Allan Naplan)
- Al shlosha d’varim (Allan Naplan)
- Simple Gifts (Aaron Copland)
- At the River (Aaron Copland)
- Zion’s Walls (Aaron Copland)
- Selected Opera Choruses
- Arrangements of Israeli folksongs